Legal Experience Matters
When Your Future Is At Stake
Get The Help You Need From An Experienced Lawyer
Whether you are facing criminal charges or you need assistance with a complicated family law problem, you will need representation from a skilled attorney. When it comes to matters involving your family and your future, experience counts.
This is where Gonzalez & Associates, PLLC, comes in. Our founding attorney, Orlando Gonzalez, has more than two decades of experience as a lawyer and is a former West Palm Beach police officer.
Contact us to get the help you deserve in matters such as:
- Divorce and property division: We can represent you in your Florida divorce and seek an equitable property distribution arrangement.
- Parental responsibility and time-sharing: We handle all family law issues, including child custody and visitation, paternity and relocation.
- Domestic violence: We handle all issues related to abuse, including restraining orders and defense against allegations of violence.
- Criminal defense: As a former cop, Mr. Gonzalez has an in-depth understanding of how to protect your rights against criminal charges.
- Asset seizure: The authorities may seize your property and permanently keep the property unless you work quickly with a lawyer to assert your rights.
At Gonzalez & Associates, PLLC, we put your well-being at the center of your case. As soon as you contact us, we will take immediate action to resolve your case and reach the best results available to you. Learn more about:
Strong Criminal Defense From A Former Cop
Mr. Gonzalez began his career as a police officer. As a result, he understands the Florida criminal justice inside and out. His experience as a detective allows him to understand how the police and the state attorney’s office compiles its case against you. He will create a legal strategy to challenge their evidence and protect your rights.
Se Hablamos Español. Mr. Gonzalez speaks English and Spanish fluently. So much is lost when you are speaking through an interpreter or a secretary.
Contact Us To Get The Experienced Help You Need
Serving all South Florida, the team at Gonzalez & Associates, PLLC, is ready to assist you and protect your future. Schedule your initial consultation today. Contact us at 561-228-6318 or send us an email.